B2B Telemarketing Package for Businesses based in Abingdon
Many small businesses based in Abingdon face the same key challenge. To grow into a bigger business, they need more clients – yet they lack the time and resources necessary to find those clients. We think outsourcing is the answer, and offer a great B2B Telemarketing package called TBG:Essentials that is suited to the needs of SMEs and start-up businesses.
Juggling your time and lead generation needs
Running a business especially a small one is all about juggling. Often, you are trying to do 101 different things that are all important tasks that need you or your team’s attention and its near impossible to keep all the balls in the air. Yet if a business is to succeed, the one ball that it can’t afford to drop is B2B Telemarketing.
The problem with trying to generate business sales leads yourself is that it can be very inefficient use of yours or your teams time. You may know your business inside-out, but that doesn’t make you an expert at lead generation, getting past gate keepers, speaking to the right people using proven techniques to keep a conversion open and fluid and not simply hearing ‘Sorry I’m Not Interested’ as the first words to come out of your prospective customers mouth.
This is where outsourcing lead generation scores: you invest in the expertise of a specialist with information at their fingertips. They work more efficiently, providing a better return on your investment.
Small businesses and outsourcing lead generation
So why don’t more Abingdon businesses use Abingdon’s B2B Telemarketing specialists? It’s probably a matter of perception. A lot of businesses see outsourcing as something more suited to corporations with huge telemarketing budgets. Lead generation companies often reinforce this perception, by focusing their marketing toward larger companies, but TBG:Essentials has be designed to provide you a parred down version of what we offer
Here at The Business Generation Group we think that SME and start-up businesses are just missing out on what a specialist B2B Telemarketing can offer. So we are now offering an integrated telemarketing package in the form of TBG:Essentials which is aimed exclusively at SME’s, designed to provide a parred down version of what we offer corporate clients like Motorola, Zerbra Technologies but scaled down to let busy owners relax and get on with running their business while we find them new business sales leads and development a continuous opportunities pipeline from their ideal prospective customers.
Our integrated telemarketing package
In outline, our integrated telemarketing package includes the following:
- AWARENESS – Your own monthly email marketing campaign to your targeted businesses – we schedule and dispatch your marketing emails at the most effective times
- AN AUDIENCE – Ready to go sales database for prospecting containing up to 1,000 contacts in your desired audience
- A VOICE – 12 sessions of high-quality,professional telemarketing follow-up to your client list. Along with qualified sales leads we’ll also gather business intelligence for you.
- NURTURING – Sales pipeline management. Making sure business leads are followed up, capitalised on and turned into paying customers whilst building rapport with your prospect
- REPORTING & ANALYTICS – We’ll have a dedicated account manager who will provide you with regular updates as to how your campaign is performing, recommend changes and feedback observations
Our flexible approach means that whatever the nature of your campaign, we can help you to generate sales leads and gather business intelligence. Some examples might include:
- Generating interest in a quotation, product or service
- Appointments or conference calls
- Registrations for webinars
- Booking places at a seminar, workshop or other event
- Following up with attendees that may have recently visited your exhibition stand
- Sign-ups for free trails
- Contacting lapsed customers to regenerate interest
- Membership or subscription renewal
- General business intelligence gathering
Ready to find out more?
If you’re a Abingdon based company who lack the time or skills to find new customers, get past gatekeeper and obtain business intelligence, contact us now for a chat about TBG:Essentials or any bespoke requirements you may have. There’s no obligation, and this might just the perfect solution to grow your business.